BC Transplant will award four $1500 scholarships to grade 12 students who lead an organ donation awareness project in their school or community during the 2021/22 school year.
- Submit a 500-word essay or short video that showcases your organ donation awareness project, how you planned it, and its impact.
- If you have a personal connection to organ donation or transplant, share that story with us.
- Get creative – we love to see photos, videos, drawings, recordings, poems and whatever else helps support your submission.
- Provide a reference letter from a teacher/community leader.
- You must not be related to anyone employed at BC Transplant.
You might organize your whole school to participate in Green Shirt Day on April 7
, issue a social media challenge for the month of April, create an awareness video, or organize an organ donor registration drive in your community.
- Open to grade 12 students who live in British Columbia, and plan to enrol full-time in a recognized post-secondary program.
Deadline: May 6, 2022
Please submit your application to Alicia.DiCesare@bct.phsa.ca or mail it to Suite 260, 1770 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6J 4Y6 Attention: Scholarship Program. Submissions must include your first and last name, school, city, email and phone number.
*Photos and videos may be used in BC Transplant's social media.*