We have created an easy-to-use online toolkit for you to continue raising awareness for organ donation. Social media is a great platform to connect with other transplant recipients, living donors, donor family members and supporters of organ donation.
It is an opportunity for us to share your stories and to keep our community informed and engaged. Ultimately, we want to encourage and inspire British Columbians to register as organ donors and collectively educate others and make sure they have the right information.
- What takes 2 minutes? Brushing your teeth. Picking a Netflix movie. Registering as an organ donor. #TakeTwoMinutes and register now. Taketwominutes.ca #Register2Give
- Want to feel awesome in less than 2 minutes? Register as an organ donor today. 1 organ donor can save up to 8 lives. Taketwominutes.ca #TakeTwoMinutes.
- Time is everything. This is why we promise registering as an organ donor should only #TakeTwoMinutes. That’s faster than microwave popcorn! #Register2Give
- Do good, feel good! Register to be an organ donor and get that warm fuzzy feeling. 1 organ donor can save up to 8 lives. Taketwominutes.ca #TakeTwoMinutes
- Want an easy win to feel great? Register to be an organ donor today. It will only #TakeTwoMinutes and you could save a life. Great deed and fuzzy feels without any hassle. #Register2Give taketwominutes.ca
- Did you know there are over 750 people in BC waiting for a transplant? You can give someone hope by registering your decision today at taketwominutes.ca. 1 organ donor can save up to 8 lives. #Register2Give #TakeTwoMinutes
- To mark the day Logan Boulet became an organ donor, his family launched #GreenShirtDay on April 7 of every year. Wear green and show your support! #LoganBouletEffect
- DYK? Green is the official colour of organ and tissue donation, symbolizing the hope organ donors provide to patients in need. Wear green on April 7! #GreenShirtDay
- Easy steps for #GreenShirtDay. 1) Wear Green. 2) Take two minutes to register your decision on organ donation. 3) Talk to your family about your wishes.
- It’s National Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Week. Talk to your family about organ donation and register your decision. #TakeTwoMinutes
- Talk to your family about organ donation—it’s a conversation that could save up to 8 lives. #TakeTwoMinutes
Register your decision
Verify your decision
April is Organ Donation Awareness Month
Green Shirt Day Resources
Click to download the campaign graphics, right click to save to your device and post to your own social media accounts.
Click to download the campaign photos, right click to save to your device and post to your own social media accounts.
Our YouTube channel offers a variety of videos and playlists you can share with your social media audience. Here are a few to get you started!
Make sure to tag our social media accounts when you post about your organ donation and transplant journey. We would love to see and share your story. If you prefer, you can send photos and stories to Irene.Phan@bct.phsa.ca