This is an update for the current year to date on the number of organ donors and transplants.
Number of British Columbians who have registered their organ donation decision in the BC Organ Donor Registry: 1,590, 349
- the number deceased donors originating in BC: 130
- the number of deceased donor organs imported to BC: 28
- the number of living kidney donors: 65
- the total number of transplants performed to date: 469
- the number of patients waiting for transplant: 508
- the number of patients followed post transplant: 6,102